Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Purple Plaid and a Pink hat
























Wow, one of my fashion fantasies came true today when a shipment of rain boots made their way into my house and onto my feet. 
Haha but seriously though, rain boots are a CLASSIC accessory and have always been a wish of mine to own a pair. 
This week my friends and I have focused our posts on plaids and hats. What screams fall more than a lumberjack plaid? I love plaid button-ups. You can do SO many things with them; button them up, leave them unbuttoned over a t-shirt or dress, tie them around your waist... I love how versatile they are. 
I got this cute beanie at Bohme Boutique, however I keep seeing them pop up in other stores more and more. They come in a variety of colors (which you'll probably see in lots of blog posts later on). Having a bad hair day? Grab a beanie. Beanies are a fun and cute quick fix to any bad hair day.
I got this white fur vest last christmas and finally broke it out it this post. 
This post definitely made me feel like fall was here, even a little too stoked for winter! 
Click on the links at the bottom of each pic of my friends to go check out their fall post!
Thank you all for reading <3

xoxo // kenzie kaye

purple plaid // hollister jeggings (see in earlier posts) // rain boots, similar see here // fur vest, similar see here // beanie, CC Brand







Kenzie of Kenz Kaye . Paige of Hometown Heels . Christina of The Stylings of CMM


Lauren of Urban Ombre . Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom . Katelyn of Corporate Glitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment