Thursday, October 1, 2015

High-Waisted Berry Lips




















My blogger friends and I are onto our second week with our fall favorites! This week we decided on high-waisted and berry lips. 
High-wasited jeans will always be one of my favorite investments. I love how comfortable they feel. I feel like a lot of the stores these days only sell cute crop tops, and if any of you are like me, you used to have a very difficult time trying to find something to wear them with, right?? Until I found these. The Hollister High  Rise Jean Legging. I usually hate the feel of jeans and I would change into sweats after I came home from school, and now I don't have that problem! 
I paired my jeans with a black and white star crop top, a crochet vest, my Charming Charlie earrings, and Lemon Ice Necklace.
The End.
xoxo // kenzie kaye

Stars Crop // High-Waisted Jeans // Crochet Vest // Charming Charlie Earrings // Lemon Ice Necklace






Katelyn of Corporate Glitter .  Lauren of Urban Ombre .  Paige of Hometown Heels 


Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom .  Kenzie of Kenz Kaye 

No comments:

Post a Comment