Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Never Bothered Me Anyway!
























I "Let it Go" and waited to be Elsa for Halloween for an entire year. With the Disney movie Frozen that just came out that year, I knew there was going to be a MILLION Elsa's in my neighborhood. I didn't want to be the 100,000,001. Soooo I waited a year and here I am. 

Halloween is one of my absolute favorite holidays. Surprised?? Haha despite how scared I get, I LOVE this season. I love haunted houses and scary movies. Nobody else in my family likes them and they think I'm crazy, but I think they are SO FUN. I also love dressing up. Who doesn't love being able to dress up in a fancy costume and go all out on the makeup?  Elsa's make up is so fun to do. A dramatic purple smokey eye is something I could never pull off on a normal day. I sort of feel bad for Anna, she doesn't really have any dramatic make up or anything. :)

I'm so lucky to have my sister be so close to blog with. She's a cute Anna don't you think? 

Anyways hope you guys all have a Happy Halloween!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Click on the links down below for more Halloween Posts!



Lauren of Urban Ombre // Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom // Kenzie of Kenz Kaye // Liz of Lovely Things 

No comments:

Post a Comment