Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fringe & Flare















Here comes the fall colors! The leaves are changing and so is my wardrobe. Bringing out all of the sweaters, tights, and boots. I have a love-hate relationship with fall. I love the vibrant colors of the leaves, I love haunted houses and scary movies, I love pumpkin walks and corn mazes, I love the mountains, the beautiful colors of the skies and sunsets -but on the other hand- I hate the fact that it gets incredibly colder. The sun goes to bed a lot earlier and wakes up a lot later.. 
As much as I love layering my outfit, I really wish some days I didn't need to wear 5 pairs of socks, 3 sweaters, and a big winter coat. 

However, I still love the fall. And I'm so glad this year has been as warm as it has so far. I'm extremely grateful for my sister because for this week's post the topic was, "fringe and flare," and guess who had very little of either?? THIS GIRL. So my sister came to my rescue and let me borrow her cute cardigan! Paired with this cardigan, I am wearing my black dress that you've seen in earlier posts, my black booties, and black floppy hat. 

Thank you guys so much for viewing my blog and keeping up with me on my Instagram account and Facebook! You guys are the best. This week I finally reached 3k views!

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Fringe Cardigan // similar see here // Bohme Black Dress // see earlier post // Forever 21 Black Hat // see earlier post // Black Booties // see earlier post // Bohme Boutique Earrings






Christina of The Stylings of CMM // Katelyn of Corporate Glitter // Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom


Kenzie of Kenz Kaye // Paige of Hometown Heels // Chelsea of Sweet Sunlight Style // Lauren of Urban Ombre 

No comments:

Post a Comment