Monday, March 14, 2016

Social "Butterfly"





















Pin it. Tweet it. Share it. Like it. Love it.
How many of you are a social butterfly like myself??

I have always been very tech-saavy and I love social media. 
Other than my blog you can find me and some of my outfits on Instagram at @kenz_kaye and also on Pinterest at Kenzie Kaye. I have my own personal board on my page that has a few of my favorite pics from my past posts. If you click on them, most of them will even guide you back to the same post on my blog. How convenient is that??

I am absolutely obsessed with Pinterest. I like to believe my Pinterest is like my own personal inspiration board. There's so much good that can come from Pinterest. From the DIY projects, to inspirational quotes, to makeup ideas, or fashion icons, you'll never get bored! I love being able to see and pin other blogger's outfits that are so cute! Once upon a time I wrote a poem about Pinterest for my honors English class because I was so obsessed! Haha what can I say?? It's just such a fun website!

Instagram is like the new Facebook. And everyone is switching to it. I will always post a picture from one of my blog posts letting you guys know when a new post has been uploaded on my blog. I feel like Instagram is where I connect most with other bloggers and we sometimes have giveaways going on so it's always fun to keep up.

This post was so much fun. Very laid back and boho-chic with the fur blankets and my grandmother's vintage couch. I love my Hollister striped crop top and high waisted jeans. They are so comfortable to wear. Especially on a day spent updating my blog/other social media sites. I also cannot wait for spring to wear my American Eagle sandals every day! I loved the simplicity of this outfit and how easy it is to put together. My Forever 21 necklace tied everything together perfectly and added just the right amount of bling. 

One of my favorite things that comes along with the whole, social "butterfly" thing, is my phone. I am in LOVE with my "killing' it" phone case from Casetify. It adds the perfect touch to my rose gold iPhone. Absolutely lovely. And super impressed.

Thank you for reading and following this weeks post! Sorry I can't believe a month has already passed since my last post. Life is just super busy! 
ENJOY!!!

xoxo // kenzie kaye




No comments:

Post a Comment