Monday, March 21, 2016

Think PINK






















SURPRISE!!! 
This past week I've been thinking a little bit "PINK"
(It's kind of hard not to with this new hair color!!)

I've been wanting to dye my hair for a while now but never got the chance. I figured I would wait until summer to dye it but as I was getting ready for the musical I am currently involved in, we decided to dye it NOW. It was a last minute, dream come true. 

The color pink has always been a favorite of mine. Pink is fun, girly, bright, bubbly, and a color that goes with almost ANYTHING. 

All of the greatest things are even in the color PINK
like:

BUBBLEGUM 
COTTON CANDY
STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM


When I think of someone who is PINK, I think of someone who is bright and bold, but also soft and sweet. 

In this week's post,  I'm wearing a Forever 21 floral blouse with a Bohme olive blouse underneath. Paired with a PINK pair of jeans from My Sister's Closet Boutique. 
This weather has got me "tickled pink" and I'm so happy to be able to do this post outside in a short sleeve and sandals without feeling like I'm dying. 

What does "being pink" mean to you??

Thanks for reading!! Happy SPRING!

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Jeans // C/O My Sisters Closet Boutique // Forever 21 Blouse // Bohme Olive Blouse // American Eagle Sandals 










No comments:

Post a Comment