Sunday, August 30, 2015

Whatever Goes


















This morning I got ready to go to stake conference with my family, making sure that we left early enough to get a good seat at the tabernacle before it started... we should've noticed something was off when there wasn't any other cars driving to the tabernacle with us. We thought we must just be early. Turns out we were early... ALMOST 3 HOURS EARLY TO BE EXACT. So what do you do when you're at the Ogden tabernacle with a camera in your car and a ton of time to spare?? 

You go find a cool building with a unique wall and you take pictures! 
We tried to make the most of our time there. Drove around forever trying to find a building that we could use as our background. Do you guys have any favorite buildings/walls you like to use as backgrounds?? If so, don't be afraid to comment! I love hearing about new places to go take pictures at. 
I used to have a really pretty blue wall at a park by my house which was PERFECT for picture taking, but they TORE IT DOWN to build a NEW PLAYGROUND. It's fine. I'm fine.

Haha anyways! I have so many things coming up in my life where I will just have to let go and go with the flow. Starting college, auditioning for the fall productions, and making new friends. I know college will be fun. I am trying so hard not to psyche myself out because of how nervous i am. I know that whatever happens, everything will be okay. I will find a way to be happy and to keep moving forward and progressing no matter what gets thrown in my way. If I don't make the shows this fall, it will be okay! Just adds more experience to my plate and helps me work on getting better. Plus I'll be able to get a feel for the program before I'm actually a part of it. 
We'll see how it goes though. Lots of new changes coming up with living the whole college life. I'm excited to see where it goes.

Today I'm wearing my new favorite scallop dress from Bohme Boutique, paired with a statement necklace from evereve. Totally wasn't planning on taking pictures today. This shoot ended up being on the spot with my sister and mom joining in the end. 

However I hope you enjoy! 
Thanks for reading :)

xoxo // kenzie kaye

tags // Bohme Black Scallop Dress, similar see here // Evereve Necklace // Forever Young Booties, similar see here // 

No comments:

Post a Comment