Thursday, September 17, 2015

in the LIME light


















The past couple weeks I have definitely felt a little "in the limelight."
A little out of my comfort zone. A little more independent. A little overwhelmed. 
Getting used to college is a whole new world. With it only being a few weeks in, I have already performed in front of the entire theatre faculty... many times. If that isn't being in the limelight, I don't know what is. ;)

I have more auditions coming up and even more chances to perform. I would just love to become someone in the limelight. Not to become rich and famous, but to inspire others and to accomplish my ultimate goals/dreams. I just want to be able to have a career doing something that I love. My passion for everything in this industry is unbelievably strong. And I cannot wait to get out there and reach for the stars.

In this post I'm wearing my new favorite cardigan from Kohls. An old-&-bold Gilly Hicks tee. Paired with my favorite pair of Hollister jean leggings and comfiest sandals from American Eagle. I'm slow on the bandwagon and just barely learned how to make a fishtail braid. And so that's my new favorite "craze" and hairstyle. 

Thanks for following and keeping up with my unpredictable blog schedule. I love all of you!

xoxo // kenzie kaye 

Kohls Gray Cardigan // similar see here //  Green Striped Tee // Hollister Jean Legging // American Eagle Sandals

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That cardigan and those jeans are amazing!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete