Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer Blues
























I can't help but feel a little sad because the summer is coming to a close. It's always a bittersweet time. Getting ready for the fall school year and having the warm weather slowly grow colder. But then I'm also excited to get ready for school in the fall.

I'm starting the school year off as a young single girl. And I'm actually really excited for all of the new adventures I will experience with college. I can't wait to start doing plays again and working with the theatre department as I major in Musical Theatre this fall.

Lots of changes have been happening in my life. Friends are moving away to college, going on missions, and we are all moving towards the next step of our lives. I'm excited to see where they go in their lives and how they grow and become their own person, but it's also sad to know that we may never see each other again. 

A very bittersweet summer. Full of really sad moments. Goodbyes are never fun. But I know the future has some something good in store for us all.

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Bohme Top // Old Navy necklace // Hollister Jean Leggings // Ballet Flats





No comments:

Post a Comment