Wednesday, July 29, 2015

22 Facts About Me











Literally wearing THE SOFTEST SHIRT KNOWN TO MAN in today's post. I really love Hollister's new graphic tees. It was so hard to pick just one! However, I HAD to stick with this cute 22 tee. 

Because TWENTY-TWO is my FAVORITE # EVER! 

Haha but seriously, it is. And has been ever since the fifth grade or something like that. Anyways the number has always stuck with me. Like, I loved Hollister in the first place because they have such a cute style/selection of clothes, but because they were founded in 1922. So my favorite number is easily found on a lot of their products. Which I LOVE. You know my coral red 22 hat that I wear in lots of posts? Yeah, Hollister. 

Anyways for today's post I wanted to share 22 facts about me. 

1 // My name is Kenzie. (McKenzie without the Mc!)

2 // I am a VERY natural blonde. But yes, I still dye my hair lighter and brighter anyway.

3 // Chocolate milk is my life. If I was lactose intolerant I would literally die. Because I hate water. (Water DOES have a taste by the way...a nasty one.)

4 // If it was legal to have a koala, deer, or fox as a pet, I would have all three.

5 // I am a self-taught musician.

6 // Boho-Chic is my favorite style.

7 // I want to be a singer or actress. Probably both!

8 // I am addicted to Pinterest. (be sure to go follow me w/ the link)

9 // I get mistaken for "Elsa" all the time.

10 // I love to perform and be on stage.

11 // My favorite author is John Green.

12 // My favorite color changes on the daily. Today it is coral.

13 // I love taking pictures. If I could take my own pics for my blog I would ;)

14 // Indie-Alternative is my favorite genre of music.

15 // Earth Day is my favorite holiday. (April 22nd)

16 // I am half Canadian. 

17 // I'm going to be an aunt for the first time in September.

18 // I fell in love on a trip to Disneyland. (16 months now)

19 // I live in a fantasy state of mind. So technically I'm a 5 year old stuck in an 18 year old body. Because life seems funner, happier, and a lot more special that way.

20 // My body temperature is always cold, so I live for the sun. 

21 // I was born 5 weeks early. I wore my doll's clothes.

22 // I am a mormon. I love the gospel. I know that it makes people happier. It gives hope to those who feel lost. It helps people. I have seen so many miracles in my life. Just being a healthy premature baby was a miracle in and of itself. I love it with all my heart. And I am never letting go of it.

So there you go, twenty-two facts about me! Because I love the number so much. Haha I hope you don't get sick of it ;) 

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Hollister 22 Graphic Tee // Hollister Jean Leggings // Maroon Hat, similar see here // Bohme Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment