Thursday, July 23, 2015

forever floral // two ways























I am the most indecisive person I have ever met. When I go shopping, I can never decide on what to get. My decision usually ends up being between a top that I could only wear with a specific pair of pants every single time or between another top that I could pair with almost anything. I found out that it's a lot easier of a decision to go with the one that you could make multiple outfits out of it. And that is exactly what this shirt was. This has turned out to be one of my favorite purchases of all time. 

I only stuck with two outfits for this post but I wouldn't be surprised if you saw this shirt multiple times in later posts. In my first outfit I wore my heathered dress that was in an earlier post in the spring, on my other blog, and pulled this blossoming blouse over top. I love using my dresses for multiple outfits. You can use them as they are, a dress, or pull a t-shirt over top and make it into a skirt, throw on a scarf, a cardigan, a belt, and create a whole new look. I love it! 

I wanted to keep my accessories simple. So I only have a delicate bird necklace on and some ballet flats, but I could've easily paired the outfit with some others to "amp" it up. My other outfit I just switched the dress out for a pair of blush pink jeans. Color jeans make any outfit a little more dressier than just wearing regular denim.  

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks so much for reading and following what I do!

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Forever 21 Floral Top // see here // Charming Charlie Necklace // American Eagle Blush Pants // similar see here // Ballet Flats // similar see here




No comments:

Post a Comment