Monday, June 15, 2015

IT'S SUMMERTIME











It's SUMMERTIME! 
Who else is just as excited as I am for this fabulous season???
The first week of summer started out WONDERFUL! I spent the week with my boyfriend and his family in Lava Hot Springs and had a blast! I WISH I GOT PICTURES TO POST FOR YOU GUYS.  But since I was spending so much time in the water, I hardly had my camera with me. Anyways, I can already tell that this summer is going to be one of the best ones yet. 

I've already got the "lazy" summer hairstyle going on today. I didn't even bother to fix my hair. So oops!! However, I love summer because I hardly have to do anything with my hair. Sure, it can get pretty crazy at times, but I like to go with the flow during the summer. I spend a lot less time getting ready in the morning and it's really nice.

Today's look is very casual. I wore a very old Hollister blouse, with a red/coral belt, and some patterned shorts.  I've decided that patterned shorts are one of my new favorite looks for summer. They add the perfect amount of "POP" to any casual outfit.

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Old Hollister Blouse // Charming Charlie Fox Necklace // Coral Belt // Maurices Patterned Shorts // American Eagle Tribal Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment