Thursday, June 4, 2015

8-teen.










Couldn't help but post these cute pics from my birthday! My cute sister, Jensyn Jeppsen, (aka blogger of Stripes In Bloom), put together all sorts of amazing decorations to help celebrate. She found the PERFECT tropical balloon tutorial from studiodiy on Insta! Be sure to go check them out. I love all of their party decoration tutorials. And these balloons were my absolute FAVORITE.

I was SO happy for the warm weather on my birthday. I was really upset that it had been POURING rain most of the week before. But luckily, Utah was able to warm up just in time for my special day. (Birthday wishes really do come true) Because of the bright sun and not a lot of shade, it was hard to get the sun out of my eyes, and so I'm sorry for lots of squints! 

My new favorite accessory/item is my SHOES. When I first saw them at H&M I just about died. I adore them and HAD TO HAVE THEM! They are surprisingly VERY comfortable and easy to walk in! The thick wedge platform and heel make them feel a lot safer to walk in. Not to mention that they make your legs look "on point."

xoxo // kenzie kaye

StudioDIY balloon tutorial, Balloon Tutorial // old Nordstrom Rack Pink Blouse // Forever21 Striped Pencil Skirt // Tropical Shoes 



No comments:

Post a Comment