Monday, June 26, 2017

Sequins in the Flowers







I'M BACK

and this shoot is a MAJOR THROWBACK

I was able to do a collaboration back in February/April with some amazing Instagram creators.

Looking back at this time of the year, I was doing collabs with photographers, make up artists, and designers almost all the time!! Even though I was in school, working, and working on other things in my life, I was able to meet so many great people!

I don't know how in the WORLD I became busier when school ended but I have yet to catch up since the beginning of May.





If any of you know me, you know that I love anything that is gold or champagne. That being said, these dresses were a dream. They were designed by the one and only @breelena.
And guys, if you haven't checked out her page... DO IT.
I love her dress designs! They are so so soooo beautiful and make you feel even more beautiful wearing them! 

I remember growing up drawing all sorts of designs with my sister. (she wanted to be a fashion designer for the longest time) I never realized I actually cared about fashion until... probably this last year lol. 

I'm still not super obsessed with all of the big named brands out there, I feel like if I like something, I like something no matter who makes it. BUT I have a few brands that I somewhat idolize over oops!! 

Fashion is a great thing though. I love dressing up in THE perfect outfit. I love feeling like you could walk out your door slaying. And now I'm obsessed with all types of clothes. Fashion is a beautiful thing. It's an art form in it's own way. And I love that.






@lexcmarie  was the sweetest photographer on set. I felt SO bad because we had some issue with her film camera and some corroded batteries.... every photographers worst nightmare.
However the lighting in this studio, @thecharcoalloft  was magical. This was a super windy, February morning, and quite chilly. But we had a great time shooting here and she had the prettiest set up with geographic shapes as a background. SO CREATIVE. I loved it!




My makeup was done by @makeupbykumiko  and we kicked it off right from the start. She rocks! 
(she also has the cutest little baby that we all drooled over) 
I am so thankful for her and so glad we were able to come together with this shoot!





What tied it all off, the cherry on top of the shoot was this bouquet from @bloomsandbranches .
These ladies are AMAZING. And worked as a great team to create such a pretty shoot! 
I am a sucker for big bouquets. (I was surprised I could carry it tbh) 
But these flowers also won my heart over with their color. 
Could they be any prettier!?!? 
I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who made this shoot so magical and perfect. 

I only posted a few of these pics on my insta so I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing the rest!
also a BIG thanks for the collab team! 

makeup artist // @makeupbykumiko
flowers // @bloomsandbranches
studio // @thecharcoalloft
photographer // @lexcmarie
designer // @breelena

xoxo // kenzie kaye 





No comments:

Post a Comment