Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Budapest-Inspired Bride







I got to be a bride for a day!! 
This was my first bridal shoot that I have been a part of and it was so much fun.
I teamed up with a group of Instagram creators to make this "budapest-inspired shoot" as magical as can be. 

I didn't think I would actually feel anything while trying on the different styles of wedding dresses, but as I did, I felt like I was almost in a Say Yes To The Dress episode.
These beautiful gowns are from @alp_bridal  and the lace details are STUNNING.








The beautiful bouquet is from @peaches_and_peonies
I love the warm pink tones and the mustard yellow. 
It was a change from my last bouquet I had in my latest post, that one was HUGE and heavy with flowers and twigs everywhere. This one was very short and sweet. Perfect for the vibe of this shoot.







My milkmaid braids and make up were done by @lesleylind
(AKA the cutest girl ever)

Her and I had the funnest time getting ready for this shoot. I remember I came rushing from class in order to make it in time. I don't have the world's thickest hair either, so the milkmaid braids were kind of a last minute, we don't have time, kind of thing. But I think they worked out pretty well.

I definitely felt like Princess Leia.
And that's awesome.
It's not everyday you get to feel like her either.
So yeah, you could say it was a great day.






We had a photographer and videographer on set with us. @chantillyimagery and @morganmarieweaver. And that was really fun. 
I want to become a photographer/videographer myself and so I loved being around them! I love surrounding myself with other people who love to do the same things I do. I think that is so great. I loved being a part of this collab with so many talented people! 
And also for the chance to be a bride for a day.
It was fun! 
Hope you enjoyed reading! 

collab team 
bridal dresses // @alp_bridal
bouquet // peaches_and_peonies
hair & makeup artist // @lesleylind
photographer // @chantillyimagery
videographer // @morganmarieweaver

xoxo // kenzie redford

No comments:

Post a Comment