Sunday, June 12, 2016

pink tropics





























HOORAY for summer!! 

Funny me for thinking I'd actually have more time in the summer! I feel like I blink and the week has already gone by. How does time fly by so fast?? Ah and I feel like life is only going to go by so much faster. Life is officially real and it's kickin' hard. 

This was such a fun post to do though. If anyone knows me they know that I absolutely love ANYTHING & EVERYTHING tropical. And how pink is one of my all-time favorite colors. So when I was walking around the outlets in Park City one day with my family, going birthday shopping, I passed this little shop that I never heard of before and saw this beautiful dress in the window. Haha I instantly stopped walking and dragged my mom in there with me. I needed to at least try it on. Because come on, HEART EYES. I love this fun print. This dress was the perfect fit for summer. It's a fit & flare and is to die for. I grabbed one of my denim button-ups in my closet and tied it around my waist to cover my bare shoulders and also create a nice contrast while still keeping that fit & flared look. 

Also featured in this post is my new ARVO watch. (which matches PERFECTLY with my dress) I absolutely love this watch! It is so classy and chic. The blush pink and gold accents really do make my heart swoon. So pretty!!! 

Lots of things are up & coming this summer. And my busy life hasn't seemed to stop! Just slowed down enough for me to breathe a little. I hope that I can get a post up on the blog more than once a month for you guys but unfortunately that's still a work in process. But HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY. 

anyways thanks for reading! 
Have A Rad Summer My Lovelies.

xoxo // kenzie kaye

arvo watch // tropical dress // similar style see here // black floppy hat // black booties // similar see here // denim button-up // similar see here

No comments:

Post a Comment