Saturday, May 21, 2016

Red, White, & Black Stripes




















Sorry it's been a while! From having finals, to finishing The Little Mermaid, and coming back from vacation with my family I had no idea weeks has gone by. Life definitely flies by when you're having fun let me tell you that! 

In this post, you get to see what a typical outfit day is like in the life of Kenzie Kaye. As much as I love dressing up and wearing the dresses and the skirts and the floppy hats, booties, and nicer shirts... Most of the time you will see me in a regular tee, with some jeans and my converse. Maybe wearing a hat to hide my ever-greasy hair. 

I love being comfortable and able to move in my daily outfits. I love to be active and go on plenty of spontaneous adventures and come on, who would want to be in a dress doing all of that really? 

My all-time favorite jeans like you see in this post are from Hollister. Hollister has been my go-to place to get jeans for probably the past 5 years. I love them. These are the jean legging style and I honestly don't think I could ever go back to regular jeans anymore. These are so comfortable and I feel like I could go and do anything in them without being uncomfortable by the end of the day. 

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea where I got this striped shirt. But the hat is also from Hollister. I love the coral-red color! And it actually surprisingly goes with a lot of outfits! Finding something that can be versatile and mixed and matched with all sorts of different outfits make it a great buy! 

Anyways thanks for reading and sticking around with my blog even when life still gets busy!

xoxo // kenzie kaye 




No comments:

Post a Comment