Sunday, June 26, 2016

Nikes & Leggings
















I have a different kind of post for you guys this week. ACTIVE WEAR. 

Can I just say that black leggings have changed my life. They are always my back-up, my go-to piece of activewear. Last semester in school I had a dance class every other day and it was too hard to constantly go changing my outfit into something I could move in, and so on those days I would pick out my good ol' leggings. I have so many different pairs but the pair I'm wearing in this post however, is my favorite. They're from Victoria's Secret. And after finding how comfortable and fitting their leggings are, I can't go back!

Funny story about my shoes... I haven't had a pair of tennis shoes for probably three years. My family and I were on our way to Disneyland earlier this year and when we went last year, let's just say my feet were pretty messed up after spending a few days there. So this year my parents insisted that I get some tennis shoes so I wasn't totally miserable. And ta-da! I actually found a pair that I liked! (which is a complete miracle) I wore these shoes every day I was there and had no problem whatsoever with aching feet :) And they are so cute!

I figured my "messy hair don't care" tee would match pretty well with my gray shoes on this fabulous hiking trip day. This tee is so fun. It has a heathered gray effect and that's one of my favorite prints. Plus I think the saying speaks for itself when you're out and about getting some exercise.

Thanks for catching up with my posts that may or may not be at least a month old ;)

xoxo // kenzie kaye

Messy Hair Don't Care Tee // Black Leggings // Nike Shoes 
















No comments:

Post a Comment