Sunday, January 3, 2016

Blog's First Birthday!!


It all started a year ago... On January 4, 2015 I uploaded my first post. (I know I'm an hour early.. But hey, it's Jan. 4 somewhere) Back then I had a different blog domain, a different layout, and I'm pretty sure I didn't write much. But I was learning. And I continue to learn and grow still. I was very shy of the camera back then and often times laughed at myself because I had no idea what I was doing and hardly got out of my comfort zone. It took me a while but I've noticed progress in my posts. And I hope I continue to progress and get better this year. I think it is so much fun to look back and see a difference through my posts. The other day I went back to my old blog and saw some of the posts and couldn't help feeling nostalgic. 

2015 was an incredible journey. I've grown so much as an individual. I learned a lot about myself. I can honestly say it was probably the toughest year of my life so far. Full of ups and downs and big decisions. Being graduated and all and starting my second semester of college really soon, I continue to grow and learn about myself and my interests. I'm still trying to figure out my place in this world. I have a good feeling about 2016... Here are some of my resolutions/things I'm looking forward to this year... 


In 2016 I will..
 smile more.


Serve others.


Laugh LOTS.


Find what I'm passionate about. 


Be in my first musical outside of high school.


Drink more water!


Stand up for what I believe in. 


Worry less.


Give more compliments. 


Make new friends. 


Take more pictures. 


MOVE OUT (!!!)


Spend more time outdoors.


Learn how to cook more family recipes.


Put myself out there/Get out of my shell.


Create lots of music.


Dye my hair a crazy color (!!!) 


Go on more adventures. 


Stop being afraid of the unknown. 


Find time to relax.


Let people know how much I care about them.

Find some fun in every day.


Stop thinking negatively about myself.


Dream often. 


Learn something new.


Be Kind.


Visit the temple AT LEAST every month.


Stop being afraid of being my silly self. 
(btw in this pic I was trying so hard to be serious but couldn't stop laughing and couldn't help but share it with you guys) 

2016 is going to be a great year. I'm really looking forward to it. I have high hopes my friends. Maybe it's just my optimistic personality, but I know that life is NEVER as bad as it may seem. Everything always seems to work out in the end. 

In this post I'm wearing the most comfortable dress I own from Bohme Boutique. Deer necklace in which I got as a Christmas Gift. My white fur vest from Wet Seal. And of course, my maroon tights with black booties from Forever Young Shoes. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did.
I can't believe it's my first year mark!
Thank you SO much for reading, I can't wait to see what this year has in store!

xoxo // kenzie kaye











1 comment:

  1. Love this! I've enjoyed reading your blog!!! You are such a beauty! It's fun to have my 2 daughters blogging and posting and sharing themselves!!!! Love you both!💗

    ReplyDelete