Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Making it Through December Laughing All the Way













December was a crazy month or me. I had multiple finals, tests, projects, and auditions to worry about. I was rushing around every day from one thing to the next. I never really got to enjoy the month of December until the week of Christmas. Haha I can't believe this month is almost over already! I can't believe this YEAR is almost over already! 

I called my post "Making it Through December Laughing All the Way" because 
1. my cute Jingle Bells emoji shirt from Hollister 
2. December was so crazy all I COULD do was laugh all the way.

I spent most of my days just finding the small things that made everything I was doing worth it.
Laughing with my friends about how stressed we were about finals, just trying to have fun during the not-so-fun weeks of the end of the semester. 

My favorite part of this entire month was spending time with my family for Christmas. Everything was peaceful and bright. And the rest of the year can end with a big sigh of relief. I have a special post coming up in a few days to celebrate something very fun! So be on the lookout for that! :) 

Now that I think of it, most of this post is all from Hollister. My plaid shirt, graphic tee, and jeans. The booties are from Forever Young Shoes and my hat has been in many of my posts before. 

xoxo // kenzie kaye

tags // Hollister Plaid Tee // Hollister Graphic Tee // Hollister Jean Leggings  

No comments:

Post a Comment