Thursday, January 14, 2016

Starting the Semester












I was surprisingly really nervous to start this semester. A month off of school is a long time! (Not that I didn't LOVE having a month off) BUT after a month it was a lot harder to get back into the swing of things. This semester is going to be a lot different than those in the past. My busy life, is only going to get busier! It's definitely going to take some getting used to. So I hope that along with all of the crazy stuff going on in my life, that I can still grow and become a better blogger in the process.

Funny story about this dress I'm wearing.. I happened to wear this outfit to school earlier this week and you know everything was fine. I came in the next day to my class and saw one of my professors wearing the same dress! So I don't know if that was just a coincidence or she just felt SO inspired from my outfit that she just had to go out and buy my same dress. #trendsetter 

Haha totally kidding! This dress happens to come from Bohme Boutique. It is one of my favorite styles of dresses. This style works so well for all sorts of body types! I love the hourglass shape and the pleated skirt. I really love the 3/4 length sleeve as well. Sweater tights are also a good thing to own! I never had sweater tights before but they are a real life saver! Especially in this freezing cold winter weather. Adding to my winter coat collection is a outerwear coat from Hollister. Can you tell I like maroon?? I swear I wear maroon, black, and gray EVERY DAY. Maybe this semester I'll work on getting outside of that color palette and switch things up for you guys ;) Finishing this look I have my maroon booties from Forever Young Shoes. And I LOVE THEM. They are super comfortable and have a thick heel so I don't feel like I'm going to slip and fall when walking around in the snow on campus.

Anyways thanks for reading this super quick post about my first little dive into the new semester! Let's hope it's a good one!

xoxo // kenzie kaye 







1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! You look adorable and I love seeing you put outfits together! You've had a lot of responsibility put on you and you do a great job! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other!

    ReplyDelete