Tuesday, August 29, 2017

rose gold and stripes






this post was a few days before i went on my very first airplane!!!
i was super nervous and thought i would be so lost!
but luckily i had my friends who have flown a tonnnnnnn before me so they helped me out!

along with all of your first time tips on my instagram post!

that helped so much!

we left my house around 4:30 in the morning in order to get to the airport in time. 
luckily there was hardly any line and everyone got through pretty fast.
however I WAS DUMB and forgot where i placed my wallet in my backpack. and so we got up to the front of the line at security and i noticed i had no idea where my wallet was. i was pulling things out of my bag, searching all of the pockets, and ended up calling my mom right there in a panic!

i didn't know what i was going to do without my ID!! 
turns out, my wallet ended up being INSIDE the INSIDE of one of my pockets. 
somewhere where i never check.
so that was a great way to start my morning.
i was fully awake after THAT alarm.





we got on the plane and started to take off and i couldn't stop smiling! i thought taking off was SO cool! 
my first flight was barely shy of two hours. so it wasn't a bad flight at all!
but then my second flight was seven hours long and that wasn't my favorite.
we didn't have ANY TVS. (sorry i really like movies..)
 it was long. it was boring. it was uncomfortable.
BUT after that i felt like i was a pro at this whole flying thing.






and i had to be, because on the flight HOME from vacation, i was completely alone. 
and it was a red-eye flight. 

i can't sleep on an airplane. 
kudos to all of those people in the world who can. i am jealous of you.
and my flight home didn't have any tv either.
i was shook.

hahaha but everything was great!
flying was amazing all-in-all. 
and i love airplanes.

i love looking out the window.
i love the little pretzel packs they bring around.
i love the whole package for traveling.





i took my CALPAK carry-on.

my rose gold luggage.

which was the perfect little luggage to bring.

it matches my rose gold sandals.

that i got at my favorite place.

TARGET.

i have been on the hunt for shoes like these and when i found them, i didn't care that i was going to be leaving in a month. 
i practically wore them everyday!

i love quirky fashion.
fashion that you would find on the runway.
i love the high fashion street fashion.

and these shoes scream it.

i also realized that i have to say goodbye to my dog tomorrow and i....don't know how i'm going to handle that.

i love berlin.

she's like my twin.
but oh the reunion we are going to have when i come back home 
will. be. legendary.

xoxo // kenzie kaye









No comments:

Post a Comment