Sunday, August 20, 2017

brandy blush and beautiful long blonde hair






looking back at this shoot brings back all of the feels !!!

mostly because look at my hair !!!

it's so long!

three months ago i had cut FIVE WHOPPING INCHES OFF MY HAIR.

and guess what. 

i love it.

and three months later i'm still loving it.

but i must admit looking back at these photos make me miss the long locks... at least a lil bit.

i never cut my hair *significantly* since i was in 4th grade. and my hair seemed to STOP growing from my 9th grade year to my senior year. 

so this past year was pretty much the one year my hair started to grow again. 
and i had been toying with the idea of cutting my hair ever since my senior year... but i was TERRIFIED to cut it. i loooooooved long hair and always begged my hair dresser to cut off as little as possible every time.

but since my hair started growing again... i decided to just give it a TRY.
because guess what.
hair grows back.
(( i mean hopefully ))
and i'm only TWENTY so i have my whole life to grow my hair back out.






except now i got a problem....

i LOVE my short hair.

and i don't think i want to go back to my long hair.
i mean at least not for a little while.

it'll be interesting to see how long my hair does grow in this next year and a half. 
in florida it's going to be hot and humid and full of rain. 
so that means, woo hoo! i don't really have to do my hair!

without using that much heat on my hair, and going a little longer in between another cut & color, i'm going to keep my hair growing during my 18-month lds mission. 

when i get back in 2019, that's when i'll decide if i want to cut it again. 





also, just a side note. 
can we just take a second and look at HOW ON FLEEK MY EYEBROWS WERE THIS DAY.
what happened.
how can i recreate that.
lol.

haha, so currently i use the anastasia brow wiz in light brown and ever since i have switched to that pencil i have never been able to switch to anything else.

but i'm curious about the other anastasia products!!
what're some of your guys' favorite products for eyebrows??? 
i'm curious! even if it's other brands! i want to know what you love! 






okay, hair // check. make up // check. and now...

THE OUTFIT.

haha okay so this shoot isn't super elaborate. this is a very real representation of a casual outfit in kenzie's world.

if you see me out and about at school or shopping or out with friends... i'm usually in my chuck taylors. wearing my comfy hollister jeans. and a good old t-shirt.

but this t-shirt is one of my favs. 
why you ask???

it's my FAV color.

if i could have a world where everything was a rose-mauve pink and had rose gold embellishments everywhere... 

oh that'd be heaven.

 hahaha and not only is that my fav color but it's from one of my fav stores.

BRANDY MELVILLE USA

it was my first time going to the actual store in california when i bought this shirt.
the only brandy clothes near me are at pacsun and so i've never really had the full experience! 
but walking in there was like.. so esthetically pleasing. i died.
that's probably why i love brandy so much.
and the fact that the clothes all have this old, 70's - 90's vibe. 

IT'S MY FAV!!!

anyways thanks for reading this somewhat pointless post
you guys are the best!

xoxo // kenzie kaye

brandy melville top // hollister jean leggings // chuck taylors //  


















No comments:

Post a Comment