Monday, January 2, 2017

turning blue // turning two














oh how especially odd it is to look back at this post and see the tree still with berries and leaves because literally two days later they're covered in a buttload of snow.

so tonight after work i was driving home in a snowstorm and let me tell ya, THAT was quite the experience. 
have you ever tried parallel parking in the snow??? ya, well i am saving you now, and don't. 
whatever you do just don't.

i have come to find out that it's the literal worst.
you all will be my witnesses, if i don't die by the time the snow clears, it'll be a miracle.

how bout we try to make a hashtag trend:
#GetKenzieAParkingPass2k17
#SaveALifeAKAKenziesLife2k17
#LetKenziePayForHerOwnParkingPassAtHerApartment2k17

ok lol jk that was funny... but i'm actually serious.

when i moved down here to provo a couple of months ago.....
 they told me, "oh yeah everyone will get a parking spot it just might not be at their building"
i said.. "okay that's fine, that's not bad"
i move in... "hi what's the 411 with the parking passes?"
they say.. "oh yeah well all of the spots are filled up so you're going to be 12th on the waitlist."

yes.. 12th.

but hey there is still slight hope!
i asked about parking passes for the new semester because there are a ton of people moving out and changing contracts and they told meeeeee...

"im 1st. on the list."

yes... you heard me... 1st.

that MEANS I'M NEXT.
i'm just letting you all know that if i have to go this entire semester... knowing that I AM ONE SPOT AWAY FROM GETTING A PARKING PASS. AND I DON'T GET ONE...?

I may die.

so this is why i am creating the hashtag.
this is why i might actually die.
and this is why you will all be my witnesses.


okay i apologize my rant is over :)


in 2017 i have a goal to *stick to a blogging routine*
i am going to try my very very best to get on a posting schedule. 
so that you will have a new post every single week.

ooh and guess what!?!? 

MY BLOG IS TWO TODAY!!

happy happy birthdayyyy

-lol wish i had some fun birthday post but this is all i got-

(( maybe i should make another goal to actually prepare my posts in advance ;) haha )) 

i've decided that in 2017, i really want to put more effort into my blog and really build it up to what i want it to be.
i feel like i didn't really have the motivation or desire to work on my blog for a very long time.
whenever i thought about blogging i was like, "yeah well that's kind of my sister's thing, i'm still learning.... i'm not very good at it... i don't post very often."

but now realizing that it's my blog's second birthday, i'm going to start owning the fact that i have a blog. 
i am going to make my dreams and goals happen in 2017 and i am going to make some dang good memories!
i love blogging! i love photography. i love modeling. i love acting. i love singing. i love music. i love art. i love drawing. i love watercoloring. i love videography. i love instagram and social media. and i love being creative. i love collaborating. i love learning. i love meeting other, creative people just like me!!
i want to get out there, meet other bloggers, meet photographers, videographers, fashionistas, designers, artists.. 

I WANT TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL ART WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
and then i want to share it. write about it. and post all of it.

i want to share about my life. my journey. my fashion. my experiences. my adventures. 

thank you all for coming on this journey with me and reading all about me and my crazy, sometimes stupid, but wonderful ideas! 

i could not be more ready to start a new chapter and turn over a new leaf here in 2017. 
here's to improving! goal setting! and most importantly... not dying!! ;)

xoxo // kenzie kaye

blue sweater // forever 21 // plaid dress // bohme boutique // navy tights // payless shoes // marble earrings // francesca's // suede navy booties // hm















No comments:

Post a Comment