Saturday, December 10, 2016

Bombers & Winks




















i think this post is just a little bit overdue!! 
(just like my textbooks will be since I don't have any time to study for finals lol)

can you guys believe it's december!? i am honestly shocked at how fast time flies! 
to be honest, i'm kind of hoping that time will continue to fly straight through the winter and skip right to spring ;) i feel like i moved in two days ago, halloween was yesterday, and that december 1st was this morning. that's how fast seems to be flying.

as much as i love christmas, the holidays, hot chocolate, snuggling by the fire, and carrying my portable heater everywhere i go.... i wouldn't be mad if utah was just a liiiiiiiittle bit warmer this time of the year. 

if i wore this outfit right now, i would be a blue popsicle within 3 seconds of stepping out the door. 

however that won't stop me from wearing these items throughout the winter. 

my rose skirt from Charlotte Russe goes really well with tights this time of year! i love the fullness of this skirt. the pattern is so cute and it can go with just about anything! 
my forever 21 wink t-shirt is my new favorite. it's surprisingly really warm as well! it's totally my style and gives off a 90's vibe which as you all know, i love!
my tropical bomber jacket from Bench is one of my absolute favorite items in my entire closet. 
when i first saw this jacket in a store window, i stopped dead in my tracks and knew i HAD to get it. i had to make a deal with my sister though because we both wanted it and there was only one left in our size! i couldn't leave without it. it matches my style way too much! thankfully she let me buy it, on one condition though.... if i let her borrow it sometime ;)
my heels were on a screaming deal at nordstrom rack. my sister happened to have the pink pair from asos earlier this year. i am so happy that i was able to find these! i love the light dusty blue color and the suede! you can never go wrong with suede hunny, you just can't.

i am working on some WONDERFUL things for you guys. 
over the break i have so many fun ideas and projects that i'm working on. i have been in a blogging rut lately and i am trying to switch over to something more my style. i'm working on some vlogs for your guys, a few videos for you to watch, and some more blog posts that fit my vibe a little bit more than it is now. i am starting to learn more about photography, editing, and videography, and i can't wait to get better and grow! 

i am so ready for the holidays. 
luckily finals will be over this next week and i can kick my creative butt back in gear.
i'm excited to share more things with you guys! 
thank you so so much for reading! 

xoxo // kenzie kaye

full skirt // similar style see here // forever 21 wink sweater // suede pale blue heels // similar see here // bench bomber jacket //




No comments:

Post a Comment