Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful For










Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I love spending time with family and friends on this beautiful holiday. There are so many things to be thankful for and I love the month of November because it helps us focus on the things that really matter. 
I am thankful for warm clothes and boots that keep me warm in these colder months. Off to the side I had my winter coat and gloves waiting for me when I took these. Not two seconds after I was finished, the FREEZING COLD WIND knocked off my hat and sent it flying into my snowy yard and I had to go chase after it. Even though I was wet and cold, I still found something to be thankful for ;) 

Now, if it wasn't -20 degrees outside I would have had a little more of a variety in my poses. (And if I wasn't freezing my bootie off!!!) But me and Jen were trying our best to get in and out as fast as we could so here's the result of that haha!

In this post I'm wearing a maroon sweater from Gap, paired with my Kohls bohemian cardigan, my Flying Monkey burnt orange pants, and MUK LUKS winter boots. I threw on my maroon fedora to keep the fall look together.

I'm thankful for my family who love me and support me in all that I do. They are so special to me and  I love them dearly. I'm thankful for my friends and their wonderful examples in my life. I always feel so loved spending time with them, they never fail to make me laugh and smile. I'm thankful for the gospel and my father in heaven who watches over me and loves me. I'm thankful for the atonement and the plan of salvation and Jesus Christ's perfect example, my heart is so full because of Him.

I feel truly blessed this Thanksgiving and I'm grateful for all of the people in my life. Thank you ALL for everything you do. Thank you for reading and all of your sweet comments. Happy Thanksgiving! 

xoxo // kenzie kaye 

Kohls Cardigan // GAP Sweater // Flying Monkey Pants // MUK LUKS Boots






No comments:

Post a Comment