Monday, August 28, 2017

stripes in bloom





stripes in bloom means a lot to me. like yeah, stripes & flowers go OH SO WELL TOGETHER. yeah yeah yeah, that's a great fashion trend. right?? but it's more than just a fashion trend.

 stripes IN bloom is my sister's blog handle and if you guys follow me on instagram, you KNOW how much i love my sister.

she was the one who always begged me to do MY hair. 
(literally she paid ME 25 cents to brush my wet, tangled, and messy hair after every bath/shower) 

the one who i shared a room with for more than HALF of my life.

the one who stole clothes from my closet and i stole clothes from hers.

the one who takes my blog pictures and i do hers!








she is the one who got me into modeling. 
the one who got me into photography.
the one who got me into blogging.

now she's a mommy and has the cutest baby ever. 
to my twin, Berlin the Pom, and little Navi Taylor.

i thought moving away from them last year was hard, but this year is a whole other level.
two weeks away isn't like eighteen MONTHS away.







last night i had to say goodbye to my sister and my niece.
i haven't really felt too many emotions about leaving on my mission but last night was one of those nights that it hit me. 

goodbyes are not easy, goodbyes aren't really "fun" either
but i'm excited for the journey in front of me.

 i will be able to email my loved ones every week
 call/skype every christmas & mother's day
and send pics all the time!

so it's not like it's the last time i'm seeing them. 

but i love my sister jensyn.
she is my best friend.
i'll miss texting her my outfit ideas and instagram options to help my flow but, that will just have to wait ;) 
i trust her enough to take over my blog and instagram while i'm gone so you guys can keep up with what i'm up to on my mission!!

jen if you're reading this, 

you're the best
you are beautiful
you are such a great mom AND sister
you mean the world to me and i'm so grateful for you
we've had some GOOD times and some GREAT memories 
and many more to come!
don't shop too much while i'm gone
(but also send me pics of all the cute stuff you end up getting)
and keep me in mind for any hand-me-downs you might be having ;)

i love you so so much!!

xoxo // kenzie kaye


check out my sister's page!






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment