Sunday, September 18, 2016

Burgers + Fries...and... Guys???














Guys, I've almost been here for a whole MONTH!! Ah how crazy! Life is just flying by so fast. Now's the time when everyone starts asking "how's school going?" And I can honestly say that it finally feels like school. Early mornings. Late nights. Endless piles of homework, tests, and quizzes. But the social life of school is what keeps me going. I have made so many great friends down here and have met some of the greatest guys. College is fun. Get involved! Go to events! Try new things. Get out of the house. Get out and LIVE A LITTLE. 

Okay, I love living a little but I also love spending nights inside with my roommates. We have so much fun just popping some popcorn and putting in a good chick flick, having dance parties in our apartment at one A.M., and braiding each other's hair, haha it's like a sleepover EVERY DAY. 

So! Best news I got this week was hearing that I got a job. Yay! I no longer have to worry if I will have gas money anymore lol.  My days are just going to get busier though and I'm still not sure how I feel about that yet. But I'm excited to get into a routine and have my life be at a little faster rate again. 

I am hitting my month mark here on my own! And every single week I am finding more and more Ice Cream shops to dive into. Today's special treat was from Rockwell Ice Cream here on University Ave. in Provo. I couldn't help but have a little mini shoot right in front of their cute shop. They have some of the best tasting ice cream I have ever tried! 
Check this, Strawberries & Cream ice cream in a Chocolate Chip Cookie CONE. 
HOW AMAZING DOES THAT SOUND.
The shop has a variety of flavors and the coolest cones!
(pretzel, m&m, and this delicious chocolate chip flavor - just a few) So yummy!

I am already 1/4 of the way done with this semester, I feel like I barely got here yesterday. I am trying so hard to remember this time of my life and soak it up while I can. Living in a college town is one of the funnest experiences I have ever been a part of. I'm absolutely loving it down here! 

My apartment has been going through some MAJOR TLC this past month. We have had so many fun unexpected things pop up! Like a broken bathroom sink, no hot water, a broken stove, no TV, AND OUR FIRST FLOOD. Courtesy of a gross pipe under the kitchen sink! 
But LIFE IS STILL GOOD. 

I feel like all of that happening is in the brochure of "becoming an adult 101" and like I always say, it builds more character.. so why not!! 
This post I'm wearing a tee from H&M. Which is so stinking comfy. I kept my outfit casual and comfortable as we were just strolling down the streets in the city. I have my favorite bunny bag from Cotton On from forever ago. My Hollister Co. Jeans of course. And my black tie up sandals from Hope Ave. All of the best stores I'm telling you. 

So excited to share more with you! Thanks for reading :)

xoxo // kenzie kaye

black sandals, see here // hollister jeans, see here 

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but smile when I read your blog!! Adjustment is crazy, but I'm glad you're having so much fun! Keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete