Monday, August 15, 2016

the other side of GRUNGE..










gotta love new adventures!

I had another chance to work with my buddy @findlayphoto and have some fun with another post. Both of us are moving away for college and things are about to get crazy! So we had to get one last shoot done in the city. Funny story about this post is we were supposed to go to a different location but it was under construction and so we had to improvise and come up with something new and I am so happy with how these turned out.

These were taken at the Kilby Court in Salt Lake which is a hot spot for teenagers and small bands to come play and perform at. I loved taking pics on the iconic Kilby Court couch which has the sign right above it.

This post is more of an artistic look and has a grungy vibe which is a little new to me! But I am excited to break out of my shell and try more than one look for my blog. These are just so fun! I say, "why limit yourself?" I believe that we can do whatever we put our minds to. And nothing hurts in trying something new. There are so many opportunities and options out there in the universe that you don't have to limit yourself or define yourself as one thing. I am not "just a blogger." I am so. much. more.

This week's post I'm wearing a wool vest over my cropped star tee. Paired with my high waisted magenta shorts and my black booties. I added my bullet necklace to tie it all together.

Speaking of new adventures, I mentioned earlier that I'm moving away to COLLEGE! Which is incredibly exciting! yet terrifying.... However, in order to keep my scared feelings at ease, I've been making a lot of DIY projects for decorating. And I'm telling you, these decorations are to DIE for. Once I move in and get all settled, I will be making a special DIY post on my blog to show you how I created my look! So keep an eye out for that because I am SO EXCITED!!!

I'm saying goodbye to bad thoughts, scared feelings, and limiting myself from new opportunities/chances.
Now I'm saying HELLO to all of these new adventures heading my way.

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys rock!!

xoxo // kenzie kaye

fur vest // similar see here // star tee // similar see here or here // high waist shorts // similar see here // black booties // similar see here


No comments:

Post a Comment