Sunday, August 7, 2016

not all who wander are lost but i'm getting pretty close..







Well! This is not my typical pose in the backyard with shorts and a tee shirt post haha! This last week I had the opportunity to go out to a grassy field in the middle of a canyon and take some artistic pics with a friend of mine. 

I've been wanting to show this outfit on the blog for a while now. My sweater is a high-low crop top knitted sweater and it comes with a hood! How cool is that?? I hardly ever wear this shirt but after this shoot I definitely think I'll wear it more often. I threw a crochet vest over top to really give it a bohemian vibe. My pants are a whole other story! They're the longest pants I've ever owned and I still trip on them in my heels... But they go perfectly with this sweater because I literally have to hike my pants up to my waist in order to walk in them. 

I also have a ton of little accessories that I threw on and off throughout the day. I love having so many different accessories that are so easy to mix and match/pair with whatever. It's so fun to create a whole new look with just a few simple changes. 

~Check out my friend's profile on Instagram @findlayphoto if you like what you see~

Life is getting even CRAZIER. Sorry I fell off the face of the earth for a bit there. I feel so lame for saying I'll get better at getting posts up but it seriously just depends on how much free time I have during the month. Which is not a lot these days! I'm getting ready for fall semester, moving out, working, saving up, and lots and lots of new and EXCITING adventures coming up that I can't wait to share with you!!! 

thanks for staying faithful readers!

xoxo // kenzie kaye

beach pants // similar see here // high-low sweater // similar see here or here // crochet vest // similar see here  







No comments:

Post a Comment