Wednesday, July 20, 2016

from summer to fall



























when i am looking for new articles of clothing to add to my closet i typically go for something that is easy to adapt for all seasons. 

i love to throw tee shirts and sweaters over my dresses so that i can wear them in the cooler temperatures. 

from summer to fall is my favorite time of the year outfit-wise. 

when the air is hot until the sun goes down and then it gets a little chilly, that's why it's perfect to bring a sweater in your bag to change your outfit up just a tad for a fun night outdoors.

in this week's post i have my heathered gray dress and an old Victoria's Secret PINK tie-dye sweater which i had around my waist so that it was easy to throw on later. 

i added two of my favorite gold necklaces to create a layered necklace effect and a small maroon bag to add another pop of color. 

i also have two different pairs of shoes. one that is more for the summertime and another for fall. for summer i have my floral heels from H&M and for fall my Grey Booties I got from Forever Young Shoes. 
switching up your shoes can be the perfect subtle change in your outfit to keep it fresh and new.

anyways thanks for reading this week! 

ALSO go check out my Instagram Account @kenz_kayes_colours to see/buy some of my watercolor prints! (there may be a post in the near future with more info/pics of samples)

xoxo // kenzie kaye





No comments:

Post a Comment